Vetro, Plastica, RAEE, Carta, Organico, Legno, Tessuti, Altro
12 mag 2021
13 mag 2021
Free to attend with six sector specific zones stretching across indoor and outdoor areas, Letsrecycle Live features more than 100 speakers across four conference theatres, live material processing, live vehicle demonstrations, live fire suppression tests, 200+ exhibitors and a range of free to attend networking events including Meet the Buyer, Women in Waste, apprenticeship programmes, training sessions, bursary support, AGMs and of course the infamous ‘Inn on the Green’.
We believe that doing business should be fun so join the positive and relaxed atmosphere and meet with thousands of professionals from Waste Management, Skip Hire, Councils, Waste to Energy, Brokers, Wood, Organics, Plastic, Paper, Textiles, Packaging, WEEE, Glass & more.
1. Generate sales leads Letsrecycle Live allows you to communicate directly with prospective customers and develop warm leads from a highly targeted customer base.
2. Build relationships and grow your network Discuss new ideas and develop existing relationships, Letsrecycle Live offers a positive environment conducive to networking. By having a presence at the show, you will expose your business to a range key players in the industry.
3. Gain maximum brand exposure Put your brand in front of more than 4000 potential customers. We will provide you with your very own bespoke pre-event marketing pack so you can promote your offering and invite your network.
4. Position yourself as an industry leader Create a positive experience for visitors and take control of how the industry perceives your brand.
5. Whatever your budget, we can help you achieve your objectives! Letsrecycle Live offers a simple pricing policy – you won’t be stung with hidden extras bumping the prices of your package up to unaffordable prices.
Whether you want to display large machinery, create your own custom area or have a hassle free, ready-made stand that you can just add to on arrival, we will have something suitable for you.
Waste Management Businesses Commercial Waste Collectors Waste management Waste auditors Retailers Facilities management Global brands Large and small scale manufacturers Construction and demolition waste producers Insurers Brokers Advice, design and consultancy experts Surveyors